GP Emergency Balance –Sometimes Mobile Phone balance is out of calling. Out of mind balance is finished. Bkash or Mobile bank is out of Money. Mobile Balance is required for P2P calling. GP Company has taken a step to help to provide emergency Balance.
Emergency Balance is going to avoid for extra charge and availability of Mobile banking. Mobile Banking is empowering by Balance recharge. Mobile balance recharge is now very easy by Visa debit, Mobile Bank and internet banking. So GP emergency Balance or any company emergency Balance getting easier day by day.
GP Emergency Balance recharge or getting emergency Balance by dialing *121*1*3#. By finger tip or using button mobile or touch mobile just dial *121*1*3# to avail emergency Balance
GP emergency Balance / GP emergency Balance code
Emergency Balance! / To avail the Emergency Balance, customers need to dial *121*1*3# (Free of Charge)
Caption: image from grameenphone website / GP Emergency Balance Code 2021
GP Emergency Balance terms and conditions
- Emergency Balance is completely free of charges for Grameenphone subscribers. No subscription fee or charges are applicable for availing Emergency balance
- All GP pre-paid (Bondhu,Smile, Business Solutions (1,2,3, Shofol,5) prepaid, Ekota (1,2,3,4) Nishchinto, Djuice prepaid ), GPPP ,VP will be able to dynamic maximum Taka 200 as dynamic emergency balance
- To avail the Emergency Balance, customers need to dial *121*1*3# (Free of Charge)
- Customers can use this Emergency Balance amount for any voice calls and for any SMS (including SMS to ports)
- No Incoming SMS, Monthly Subscription fee and EDGE usage will be charged from the Emergency Balance
- Purchased minutes (e.g. bundles) and other free bonuses will get priority in usage first than Emergency Balance
- Dynamic Emergency amount will get refreshed monthly based on customer usage behavior. To know the eligible amount please dial *121*1010*2#
- Roaming usage is not applicable in Emergency Balance
- The emergency balance usage will be deducted from the amount recharged/refilled by the customer and unused Emergency Balance also will be cleared . For partial recharge (lower than the usage of Emergency Balance), partial amount will be deducted from the borrowed amount and the rest of the amount will be deducted from the next recharge/refilled amount as per usage logic.
- The emergency balance amount can be used at any time.
- Customer can only avail further emergency balance after paying the due amount
- Customers will be able to check the Emergency Balance amount by dialing *121*1*2# (Free of charge)
- Product tariff and Pulse will be applicable on Emergency Balance
- To enjoy emergency balance customers needs to have a valid main account
- All other tariff, services and Pulse will remain unchanged
- 15% Supplementary Duty (SD) + 15 % VAT inclusive of SD will be applicable for all charges + 1% surcharge on base tariff
- This offer is not applicable for skitto users
Why emergency Balance?
When There is no way of recharge you gp mobile you need to get emergency balance by dialing *121*1*3# (Free of Charge). After recharge your balance, emergency balance will be deduct from main balance. GP doesn’t cost any charge for it.